Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Scorpion Helmets

I am very excited to announce that I’ll be wearing Scorpion helmets this season. I never even considered them until I tried them on last week. Wow, that is a nice helmet, at any price. It is, by far, the most plush, most comfortable helmet I’ve ever had on my head. When I looked at it more closely, I only became more impressed.

The graphics are great, the shields are not only optically excellent, but fog-free (!), the vents have an expensive feel to them…and they retail from $129-$199. I promise you I’m not just spouting off because I managed to get some sponsorship, it’s the other way around. I was so impressed by how nice the helmets were, and the low price was so…unexpected, that I immediately went home and emailed them.

Don’t take my word for it by any means. All I’m saying is that if you’re going to be buying a helmet, find a local Scorpion dealer and try one on. I think you’ll agree that there isn’t another helmet for under $400 (at least…maybe more) that’s as nice as these are. Or, you can come by my pits at any WERA Mid-central round (and a few others too…email me if you want to know where I’ll be next) and check the helmets out for yourself. I’ll be pretty surprised if you aren’t impressed.

I’ll be back on the track on April 8th at the Sportbike TrackTime track day at Putnam Park, and I’ll have at least one of the helmets there. If it so happens that you’ll be there, come by and say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home